Thursday, June 5, 2008

Next Show | Brewed Cafe | Anodyne | Brady St

The Cream City Photogs will be having their next show in July at the Brewed Cafe on Brady St. The Brewed Cafe is also known to some as Anodyne Coffee.

I have put a lot of thought into this show, and what I will be showing. Currently I do not know, as I have been shooting things daily with this show in mind. One of the major things I am thinking about is the space. It is kind of a laid back, informal, kind of trendy hipster coffee house. So I have decided to choose some pinhole photographs, as I have been loving the pinholes and I think they would fit in well in the space.

Now back to shooting, I need to get going here.

Details:
Cream City Photogs
July 25 (runs for about two weeks)
Anodyne Coffee Roasting / Brewed Awakenings
1208 E. Brady St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
(414)276-2739
http://www.anodynecoffee.com/

http://creamcityphotogs.com/

Gritty Dirty Morning Tree Stump Lake

Gritty Dirty Morning Tree Stump Lake
Milwaukee WI
Jake Rohde 2008

No comments: